2. Collection and Use of Personal Information. Say Amen! may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the Say Amen! web site or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. Say Amen! may also log your IP address when you use the Say Amen! web site. Say Amen! may use this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the Say Amen! web site. Say Amen! may also use “cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. Say Amen! will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. Say Amen! will share your Personal Information with other entities should you request Say Amen! to share such information, or if Say Amen! is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
4. User Accounts. Say Amen! allows users to set up personal accounts to shop in our on-line store (Use a Different Term?) or to participate in our on-line communities, such as our message boards. You have the ability to edit your User Information at any time, and may delete your account at your convenience. Under no condition will Say Amen! share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity, unless Say Amen! is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
5. Encryption. All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
6. Amendments. Say Amen! reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. Say Amen! will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
7. Contact. You may contact Say Amen! directly by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding this policy.